Want to learn about what’s been happening at Dilmun Hill as the season comes to a close? Interested in opportunities to be involved next season?
Come to Dilmun Hill’s Season Wrap-up!
Saturday, November 13, 2010
1 p.m.-4 p.m.
Mann Library Conference Room 102*
*(In Mann Lobby, opposite the entrance from Manndible Café)
This season, Dilmun’s 9 (!) managers have developed and taught others about their projects and created a community for students to get involved in sustainable agriculture. Come hear what they have to say about...
• veggie-abundance and breaking new ground in the Market Garden
• the evolving permaculture design in the Growing Mosaics Garden
• best management research for contaminated soils
• new research on beneficial insects
• entrance beautification and design
Afterwards, we’ll discuss plans for the future and celebrate our hard-working
managers and volunteers.
Please join us in support of your student farm!
Check us out at http://cuaes.cornell.edu/cals/cuaes/ag-operations/dilmun-hill
For more information, contact Melissa Madden at firstname.lastname@example.org or call
(607) 351 3313.