Good Life Farm’s Gifts of the Apple is a tasty play day and skill share for kids of all ages!
Saturday, Oct. 12, 2013 from 3pm- dark
$5 fee covers all participation and food
Good Life Farm, 4017 Hickok Rd., Interlaken NY 14847
Good Life Farm happily invites you and your family to a day of play in our orchards and with our friends!
On Saturday, Oct. 12, 2013 from 3pm to dark Good Life Farm joins with our friends and collaborators to offer crafts+skills+games+food+cider+music for a limited number of families. We’re keeping this gathering intimate so all can participate, relax and enjoy the full fruition that is fall on our delicious farm! For more info, please visit: http://thegoodlifefarm.org/fall/
This is all part of FLX Cider Alliance’s Finger Lakes Cider Week (Oct. 4- Oct. 13). For more on all Cider Week events: http://www.ciderweekflx.com/
More Details on Gifts of the Apple…
· 3-5 pm: Skill Shares all over the farm! Choose one, two or bounce around as pleases you and the kiddos!
· 5- 5:45pm: Cider Tasting In Depth with Eve’s Cidery and Redbyrd Orchard Cider
· 5:45p to dark: Community Dinner (provided with $5 fee), music, bonfire
Collaborators and what they offer:
· Crooked Carrot CSK: Amazing food!
· Edible Acres: bottom-line ecological nursery specializing in hardy, fruitful perennials
· Eve’s Cidery: Orchard management, Cider Tasting Workshop, fabulous cider!
· Good Life Farm: apple picking, preservation, orchard management
· Primitive Pursuits: back to ecology orchard games and crafts
· Redbyrd Orchard Cider: Orchard Management, Cider Tasting Workshop, top-notch libations
· Red Sled Choir: music to listen to and sing-along with
· Wide Awake Bakery: Amazing Bread!
· More to come…!