FRIENDSHIP DONATIONS NETWORK (FDN)
Rescuing Food, Reducing Hunger
List of Free Fresh Food Pantries and Programs: Updated 1/30/13
FDN provides produce, breads, desserts, dairy, deli, and groceries to the programs listed below. For a complete listing of Food Pantries and Community Meals in Tompkins County, please visit:
Monday to Friday:
· Free daily meals at Loaves and Fishes. No income guidelines. All are welcome. Location: St. John's Church, 210 N. Cayuga St., Ithaca; Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 12pm; Tuesday, Thursday at 5:30 pm.· Lansing Food Pantry. (Feb. 25) Lansing United Methodist Church, 32 Brickyard Rd, Lansing, 3-5pm.
· Immaculate Conception Church Food Pantry. Seneca near Geneva St., Ithaca, 1-1:45pm.
· Bread of Life Food Pantry, 1 Water Street, Candor, 3:00-6:00pm.
· Halsey Valley Pantry, GAR building, Hamilton Rd, Halsey Valley, NY, 4-4:45 pm. No Halsey Valley Pantry on 3rd Thursdays.
· 3rd Thursday (Feb. 21): Danby Food Pantry, for residents only, Danby Federated Church, 1859 Danby Road, Danby, 3-7 pm.
· Interlaken Reformed Church Pantry, 8315 Main Street, Interlaken, 3-6pm.
Saturdays and Sundays:
· Free hot meal served at Salvation Army, 150 N. Albany St, Ithaca. Saturday 12pm; Sunday 3pm (not an FDN program).
· 1st Saturday: Catlin First Methodist Church Pantry, 402 Chambers Rd., Horseheads, 2-4pm
· 2nd Saturday: Grace Lee Wesleyan Church Pantry, 2075 Chambers Rd., Beaver Dams, 1pm
· 3rd Saturday: Pantry #1 Linderman Creek Pantry, 201 Cypress Court, Ithaca Community Room, 12-12:30pm
· 3rd Saturday: Pantry #2 Sovereign Grace Baptist Church Pantry, 5 Front St, Addison, 11:45am
· 4th Saturday: McLean Community Church, 50 Church St, McLean, 1:30-2:15pm
Sundays (Alternating Weeks):
· West Village Apartments Food Pantry (2/10, 2/24) Chestnut St, outside of Apt. 669, Ithaca, 2:30 - 3:30pm.
· Overlook Apartments (2/10, 2/24) 1263 Trumansburg Rd, Ithaca, Community Room, 12-12:30pm
· Reach Out For Christ Church Pantry, (2/3, 2/17) 318 Johnson Road, Freeville, 12-2pm
· Limit: 1 pantry per week.
· Suggested Monthly Income: 1 person -$1,800; 2 people – $2,100; 3 people – up to $2,300; 4 people – to $2,600
For a complete listing of daily pantries, see:
· www.211tompkins.org or HSCTC.ORG/FOOD
· Ithaca Journal, "Daily Events", page 2B
· Weekly Advantage/Pennysaver
· Tompkins Weekly
Contact: Friendship Donations Network, 607-216-9522 or email@example.com.